Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Polar Panoramas



         
These are my two best examples of my polar panoramas. First I made sure I had all of my equipment charged and ready. Then I brought my equipment to a beautiful scenery spot where I could get a good view of a horizon line. I took my pictures in a vertical fashion, so I made sure to follow the horizon line while getting a 360 view of my surroundings. After i took all my pictures I Uploaded my photos onto my computer and stitched them together to form a panorama. I then resized my panorama to be a perfect square and rotated it upside down. Then I applied the polar filter and retouched.  

I added a cut out of myself to mimic the idea that my polar pano is a mini world. After editing my portrait photo, I used the Quick Selection Tool to cut out the background, refine the edges, and resize the layer to fit my polar pano perfectly. The last step was to create a shadow. I did this by making a copy of myself , decreeing the exposer to make it black, then decreasing the opacity. 

2 comments:

  1. Your Polar Panoramas Look AMAZING! The colors are very vivid. I also love how in one of them you're a splash of bright color against gray clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Polar Panoramas Cambria! Like the colors!

    ReplyDelete