Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All About Me

Hello peoples!

My name is Cambria Miles and I go to Kapa'a Middle School. Born in California but now in Kauai, Hawaii. I am 13 years old and I love art and music. Music is my life! I love to hang out with friends, travel, and just have fun. I went to a private school until 6th grade, then I switched to Kapaa Middle School and joined the GT class when I Started 8th grade.

I do my best to stay on track in school and make sure to work hard and get good grades. Reading and education is important to me but so is having fun. I love that in my G.T class we can do both, have fun while still learning. My friends and family are awesome and super supportive and with out them I would definitely not be the person I am today. Speaking of, it was my friends who first got me into acting and made me sign up for the Kauai Performing Arts Program(KPAC).

KPAC,GT, and all of my friends are what I look forward to and enjoy in life. They inspire me to be more adventurous and to take more risks. But they are good risks. They kind that, if they go right, and improve your life can help you reach your goals.      

2 comments:

  1. You have the coolest background picture! Also I didn't know you were from California, I love it there! Your blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of music do you listen to? What artists/bands?

    ReplyDelete